Your new Beautyrest® or Simmons® mattress or foundation used with proper support is protected by a limited manufacturer’s warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in your Beautyrest® or Simmons® mattress or foundation including faults in materials or manufacturing defects in the removable fabric cover available on select models. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of any other piece. This limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
This warranty does not apply to and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preference.
- Normal changes in softness or recovery time of high density foams, including memory foam, due to normal use, temperature, or humidity.
- Normal body impression(s) as indicated by your warranty code (see chart).
- Consumer bed height/weight preference.
- Cover (fabric) and handles.
- Corner guards.
- Bent border/grid wires.
- Burns, cuts or tears.
- Vermin infestations.
- Mattresses or foundations displaying stains or soil that reasonably indicates the presence of potentially dangerous bodily fluids, blood borne pathogens or other substances that could cause injury.
- Mattresses used with an inadequate foundation and/or support system.
- Adjustable foundations (see owner’s manual for details on warranty coverage).
- Merchandise sold “as-is”, “distressed” or “floor model/sample”.
- Claims made outside the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Transportation, inspection, or removal costs of product, except in California.
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase. Replacement of the mattress or foundation does not extend its limited warranty or begin a new limited warranty period. Your warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label as indicated on the Warranty Code Chart below.
The duration of any applicable implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall not exceed the term of this limited warranty. (Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.) Simmons shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of your Beautyrest® or Simmons® product. (Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.) No expressed or implied warranties are extended to persons who purchase the product from anyone other than Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers, and all warranties to such persons, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are hereby excluded.